Friday, February 1, 2013

What I've Read and Listened to in January

Starting this month, I'm trying to stay true to a reading challenge I took called the TBR (To Be Read) Double Dog Dare.






So, apart from my book club reads, all books will come from my backlog. I'm looking forward to clearing some of it up!

So without further ado, here goes.

The audiobooks I listened to this month are as follows:

Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5)





Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex


Shards of Honour (Vorkosigan Saga #1)





Barrayar (Vorkosigan Saga #2)





The Warrior's Apprentice (Vorkosigan Saga #3)


The Vor Game (Vorkosigan Saga #4)




Cetaganda (Vorkosigan Saga #5)





Dracula





The books I've read on  my Kindle:

Strange Bedpersons (MIRA)





What The Lady Wants





Manhunting





Trust Me On This





Books I've Read the Old-Fashioned Way

Messages from Music and the Spoken Word  





127 Hours: Between a Rock and a Hard Place





The Time Traders (Time Traders/Ross Murdock #1)






Not too shabby? Hope to read more in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment